Gambling can become a problem when it consumes more money and time than a person can afford, and begins to affect other aspects of their lives, such as their psychological and emotional well being, relationships with family and friends, finances, work and other leisure activities.
If you are concerned about your own gambling or you are worried about a family member or friend’s gambling, and you are not sure what to do… we can help you.
Gambling: We can help you:
- Reflect on your gambling and work out what you want to do
- Develop the strategies to support you to reduce or overcome your gambling
- Work through other issues that may contribute to your gambling
- Regain control of your self and your life.
Relationships: We can help you:
- Explore the impact of gambling on your relationship
- Work through these effects in a supportive environment
- Establish the conditions needed to rebuild the relationship.
Finance: We can help you:
- Assess your debts
- Cope with your creditors
- Get back in control of your finances.
Education: We can provide:
- Community seminars/workshops
- Training for service providers
- Client support and information groups.
Find our more about Gambling Help Services
Find out more about PEACE Multicultural Services